Bag of the Month Club
Kiwi Bagineers is extremely proud and honoured to be partnered with Bag of the Month Club as a supplier of their hardware kits in New Zealand.
What is Bag of the Month Club?
- The subscription based club runs twice a year January to March and August to October.
- It is an awesome way to improve your skills or learn techniques if you are new to bag making as the patterns range fron beginner, through intermediate to advanced.
- As a member you receive exclusive 3 patterns as part of your membership, all be well established and recognised designers. These patterns are withheld form general release until after the season has ended.
This seasons Designers:
- August - Beginner Pattern: Janelle MacKay (Emmaline Bags Inc.)
September - Intermediate Pattern: Tara Sinclair (UhOh Creations]
- October - Advanced Pattern: Samantha Hussey (Sewing Patterns by Mrs H
- The opportunity to win competitions, including a $100 Kiwi Bagineers Gift Card!!!
- Access to the Bag of the Month Club Facebook group. Great for showcasing your skills or asking for help when the dessert you :)
How do I join?
Earlybird pricing for the August to October season is now open.
Price $17 USD (Full pricing applies form 1st August at $20 USD)